Subway Productions

independent comic book creators based in Metro Manila, Philippines

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dressing Up at Pasko ng Komiks

I suddenly had a crazy idea of dressing up as Gagamba (a 1950s komiks character of Virgilio Redondo) for the Pasko ng Komiks last Dec. 11 at the CAL Building, UP Diliman. Here are pictures taken by Azrael Colladila of myself there.





Here is what Ryan came up using the picture of Az.


Though it was a little uncomfortable, I was able to pull it off. The mask was made by Ryan (Thanks, Wry!).

_______________________

The Pasko ng Komiks was a success. I was able to sell copies of our comics. No. 4 was specifically released that day. Thanks to the READ OR DIE people for letting me sit beside them (I wasn't able to bring a table and chair.) I'll to try to post some pics I got and some insights as soon as possible.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger othello said...

Once in a while, one stumble on a good blog. Your's one of them. I like your showcase of Pinoy talent. Thanks...

12:41 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Thanks a lot for the comment!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home