Subway Productions

independent comic book creators based in Metro Manila, Philippines

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Pics From My Birthday

I celebrated my 31st birthday at our new (rented) house. In retrospect, it was a wonderful year. I was able to enroll this second semester for an undergrad certificate (Certificate in Teaching) at Phil. Normal University. We won third place for the comic creation contest at the 2nd KOMIKON. I also didn't get sick this year so I have so many blessings to thank for this year (To the Big Guy Up There, don't quit on me!).


Bea, my niece, and Wynona, our alaga. On the background is my brother Jobet and her wife Rhea.


Officemates and friends Raquel, Charisma, and Ryan (Kiko's World)

Posing at the table




Dondon and her girlfriend Jenny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home